OEM Part #02610005
- 9.422" OD
- Maroon Silicone
- Note: Fits Tuttnauer 2340M Units With Serial Numbers #8805 and below
- Click Here For The Correct Door Gasket For Tuttnauer 2340M Units With Serial Number above 8806
- "D" Shaped Cross Section (See Diagram on Right)
- Also Included In The Tuttnauer 2340M Sterilizer PM Kit (Part #TUK123-5831)
Model(s) This Part Fits: 2340M with SN 8805 & Below
Tip: Tuttnauer Makes 2 different Door Gaskets For The 2340M Models. Color Is Not A Reliable Factor. To Be Sure You Are Ordering The Right One, Compare The "Cross Section" (Or Thickness) of The Gasket Currently On Your Autoclave to the Graphic Below.
How To Replace Your New Tuttnauer 2340M Door Gasket
Yes, There Is A Trick To It! And The Trick Is, NOT To Start At One Point In The Groove and Then Continue In A Circle Installing It.
Follow This Procedure For A Perfect Fit Every Time......
- Remove the old door gasket
- Clean the gasket groove and chamber face ring surface
For easy install of the new gasket, use the "star" or "North-South-East-West" method (ie. begin installing the gasket at the top of the door, then the bottom, then the left side, then the right side, and then everything in between making sure that the gasket fits flush without bumps or gaps).