Tuttnauer Part #02610118
- 9.500" OD
- Green silicone
- Note: fits 2340M/MK units with S/N 8806 and above
- Click Here For Tuttnauer 2340M Units With Serial Numbers 8805 & Below
Do it right - Get The Tuttnauer 2340M Preventative Maintenance Kit, It contains this door gasket and all of the other parts requiring annual replacement
Model This Part Fits: Tuttnauer 2340M Autoclaves (With Serial #8806 & higher)
Tip: Tuttnauer Makes 2 different Door Gaskets For The 2340M Models. Color Is Not A Reliable Factor. To Be Sure You Are Ordering The Right One, Compare The "Cross Section" (Or Thickness) of The Gasket Currently On Your Autoclave to the Graphic Below.
How To Replace Your New Tuttnauer 2340M Door Gasket
Yes, There Is A Trick To It! And The Trick Is, NOT To Start At One Point In The Groove and Then Continue In A Circle Installing It.
Follow This Procedure For A Perfect Fit Every Time......
How To Install The Tuttnauer 2340EKA Door Gasket
- Remove the old door gasket
- Clean the gasket groove and chamber face ring surface
- For easy install of the new gasket, use the "star" or "North-South-East-West" Method (ie. begin installing the gasket at the top of the door, then the bottom, then the left side, then the right side, and then work out the gaps in between making sure that the gasket fits flush without bumps or gaps)