OEM Part #260332
Old OEM Part #63824
DUAL HEATING ELEMENT
- 120VAC, 1350W (~10ohm); 100W (~144ohm)
- Sheathing: Electrogalvanized Sheet Stell
- Mounts on outside of chamber
Model(s) This Part Fits: 2250 & 2251, 2260, 800, GLS10, 800V, 1000, 1000R, GLS8
1. Remove old heater in normal fashion.
2. Inspect and clean outside of chamber.
3. Install new heaters, making sure that contact between heater and
chamber is evenly distributed.
To assure no burnout due to hot spots, be certain that: a)
chamber surface is dry and smooth; and, b) contact of
heater to chamber is completely even and uniform.
4. Replace back up plate.
5. Sequentially tighten tie down bands. The same amount of
torque should be applied to all three bands (40 in. lbs.).
6. Perform final inspection. Verify that the curvature of the heaters
matches the chamber and that no gaps exist.
Heater may show discoloration due to post production
burn in and may smoke slightly for up to two minutes
when first installed.
7. After testing the unit, retighten the tie down bands.
(Note: Excessive tightening of nuts may cause heater to fail.)