Midmark Part #053-0784-00 (Dam Gasket only) / 053-0904-00 (Dam Gasket only) / 002-0508-00 (Dam Gasket Kit) / 002-0504-00 (Door Gasket Kit)
Installation Instructions Below
- Mounting slits for easier installation
- Silicone Rubber
- Redesigned to channel water back into the chamber and its easier to install!
- Also available in Midmark M11 Autoclave Sterilizer PM Kit Part #MIK080-808)
The AllClaveParts Dam Gaskets that fit the Midmark M11 autoclaves are now even better because they are made of a softer material that allows the door to open and close much easier.Service Tip
To ensure that the autoclave door will open/close properly, the Dam Gasket must lie flat against the door plate..... no gaps!
Mounts above door gasket
Model(s) This Part Fits:
Midmark M11 Autoclave
Replace the Door Gasket at the same time (Part # MIG028-799
) ... Or Use PM Kit Part #MIK080-808)
MIG036-800 DAM GASKET INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
The AllClave Parts Dam Gasket is now made of a "softer" material for better flexibility!
- Place the Dam Gasket (Part #MIG036) into the groove of the Door Gasket so that the Dam Gasket touches the Door Plate Studs
- Align the slots located on the back side of the Dam Gasket (see Figure A for location of slots) with the Door Plate Studs
- Using a nutdriver, push against the front side of the Dam Gasket so that the Door Plate Studs protrude through the front side of the Dam Gasket (see Figure B). This will secure the Dam Gasket in place
To ensure that the door will open/close properly, the Dam Gasket must lie flat against the Door Plate....there must be no gaps
NOTE: Click Here For A Larger Image
"Midmark M11 Autoclave Repair Made Simple™"