Midmark Part #002-0362-00
DOOR SWITCH ASSEMBLY
- See Notes below for Serial Numbers this part fits
- Includes door switch and 2 roll pins (3/32" dia. x 1/2" long)
Fits: Switch Weldment
Models This Part Fits: Midmark M9D
Notes: Notes: This part fits M9D Serial #'s -001 thru -019 with prefixes CZ, DA, DB, DX, DY, FK, FL, LA & OM; M9D Serial #'s -001 thru -019 with prefixes FF & FG; M11 Serial #'s -001 thru -019 with prefixes ES, ET, FP, FR, GB & NP; M11D Serial #'s -001 & -019 with prefixes GC & GD
Door Switch Removal & Installation Instructions
M9 Door Switch Removal
Units prior to serial number CZ1110/OM1000 have a different switch weldment. Since this procedure tampers with the pressure vessel integrity, it should not be attempted until a Midmark service representative has been contacted.
- Open sterilizer door
- Remove right hand side panel (See Instructions Here)
- Disconnect wire harness (1) from connector (2)
- Using 3/32 in. punch, remove two roll pins (3) from door switch bracket (4)
- Remove door switch (5) from door switch bracket (4)
M9 Door Switch Installation
- Position door switch (5) in door switch bracket (4).
- Using 3/32 in. punch, install two roll pins (3) in door switch bracket (4)
- Connect wire harness (1) to connector (2)
- Install right hand side panel (See Instructions Here)
- Close sterilizer door
"Midmark M9 Autoclave Repair Made Simple™"