OEM Part #002-0370-00
- Opens @ 295 ±7°F Temp Rise; Closes @ 240 ±12°F
- Automatic reset
- See Notes below for Serial #'s this part fits
Fits: Bracket that mounts to under side of chamber
Model This Part Fits: Midmark M9D Autoclaves
Notes: M9D Serial #'s -001 thru -019 with prefixes FF & FG;
Thermostat Replacement Instructions
- Disconnect power cord from outlet.
- Drain water from condensing tank.
- Turn sterilizer onto its back
- Using a Phillips Screwdrivet, Remove The Base Inspection Panel By Turning The Screw Holding It In Place Counter-Clockwise
- Loosen the nuts on the two stems from the heating element until the mounting bracket is loose
- Disconnect the 2 wires connected to the thermostat
- Rotate the thermostat until one of the "ears" is turned towards the opening and slide it out
Reverse the procedures above to reinstall
"Midmark M9D Autoclave Repair Made Simple™"