Midmark Part #002-0396-00 (Speed Clean)
- Sterilizer cleaning solution
- (1) 16 oz. bottle
- Save Money - Buy It By The Case! Mid-Clean case of 12 bottles (Part #MIC144-6137)
Model(s) This Part Is Specifically Designed For: Midmark Autoclaves Including Models 7, M11, M11D, M7, M9, M9D
MID-CLEAN is a multi-purpose, slightly alkaline, mild solution developed to remove grease and grime from sterilizers.
Used as directed, MID-CLEAN will also retard the accumulation of scale deposits. Always follow equipment manufacturers instructions and recommended maintenance schedules. MID-CLEAN is intended to be used in all Midmark sterilizers.
To assist in the cleaning of sterilizers, AllClaveParts.com offers a complete cleaning kit that includes a variety of brushes, sponge, cleansing pad, and convenient carrying case. Ask for the Cleaning Kit Part #RPK791-6181
How To Used Mid-Clean™
Click Here For The Material Safety Data Sheet
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Never Sterilize Instruments During a Cleaning Cycle
- Drain the water reservoir and remove any debris that might have accumulated
- Refill the reservoir with clean distilled or demineralized water
- Pour one (1) ounce of MID-CLEAN into a room temperature chamber
- Run one normal cycle for unwrapped instruments, omitting the drying cycle.
- When the cleaning cycle is complete, drain and rinse the reservoir until the water runs clear. Refill with clean distilled or demineralized water
- Run one normal cycle for unwrapped instruments, omitting the drying cycle
- Drain and rinse the reservoir until the water runs clear. Additional cleaning cycles may be required. Let the chamber cool to room temperature
- Remove all trays and racks. Using a clean lint-free cloth, wipe down the inside of the chamber. Be careful not to damage the heating element, sensors or filters that may be present. If filters are present, examine them and clean or replace as necessary
- Using a clean lint-free cloth, wipe down and clean all trays and racks. Carefully reinstall the trays and racks
- Remove the door gasket. Clean the door gasket and gasket groove. Examine the door gasket, and replace if necessary. Reinstall the door gasket.
- Refill the water reservoir with clean distilled or demineralized water.
- The sterilizer is ready for use
CAUTION - Keep out of reach of children. Contains alkaline ingredients. DO NOT take internally. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately. May cause irritation to eyes and skin. Contact with eyes: Immediately flush with running water for 15 minutes. Contact with skin: Rinse with running water for 15 minutes. In case of inhalation that causes irritation, move person to fresh air immediately. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention immediately.