OEM Part #002-0247-00
FILL VENT VALVE
- Material: Brass body; EP seals
- Includes (x2) 3/8" male connector fittings and "L" Bracket
- Also available, Valve Stem Kit Part #RCS098-842, O-Ring Part #RPO306-868 and O-Ring Part #RPO307-869
- See Notes below for serial numbers this part fits
Fits: Fill-Vent Bracket Assembly
Model(s) This Part Fits: Midmark M7 Autoclave
Installation Instructions Below
Notes: CHECK SERIAL NUMBERS HERE:
M7 (011) serial #MH3105 thru present & V2200 thru present
M7 (012) serial #MJ1242 thru present & V2200 thru present
M7 (014) serial #ML4210 thru present & V2200 thru present
M7 (013/015/016) all serial #'s
SpeedClave 7 all serial Numbers
How The Midmark M7 Autoclave Fill / Vent Valve Works
When the fill / vent lever is pressed (no pressure in chamber)...The (normally closed) fill / vent valve opens.
Water from the reservoir flows thru the open valve into the chamber.
The valve closes when the lever is released.
When the fill / vent lever is pressed (chamber is pressurized)...The (normally closed) fill / vent valve opens.
Water and steam from the chamber are forced thru the open valve back into the reservoir. When all of the pressure has been released, the door will "pop".
The valve closes when the lever is released
How To Replace The Midmark M7 Fill / Vent Valve
How To Remove The Midmark M7 Fill / Vent Valve Assembly
After Removing The Cover (Cabinet), Remove The Vent Valve Assembly By Following These Step-By-Step Instructions
- Drain Water From Reservoir
- Loosen two compression nuts
- Disengage lever bracket from lever
- Remove valve
How To Install The New Midmark M7 Autoclave Fill / Vent Valve Assembly
Install The Vent Valve Assmebly By Following These Step-By-Step Instructions
- Engage lever bracket with lever
- Press valve into mounting brackets
- Align tubing with valve. Tighten two compression nuts
- Adjust lever bracket (See Adjustment Below)
How To Adjust The Lever Bracket
Adjust lever bracket so that Distance Bewteen "A" & "B" is approx. 1/4" (0.63 cm). To secure position, tighten nut against lever bracket.
"Midmark M7 Autoclave Repair Made Simple™"