Statim Part #53-100518A
POWER CORD 90° LIQUID TIGHT STRAIN RELIEF WITH LOCKING NUT
- Nylon; 1.06" height from the panel; body length including flex tail: 3.860"
- Mounting hole: 3/4" diameter
Power cord to chassis
Model This Part Fits:
Statim 2000 Series Autoclaves
RIGHT ANGLE LIQUID TIGHT STRAIN RELIEF BUSHING WITH LOCKING NUT
When installing this part in the sterilizer, follow these instructions:
- Insert power cord into Strain Relief Bushing (SRB). Pull cord throughSRB to desired length, allowing enough excess at the end of the cable for convenient hook-up
- When satisfied with placement of the power cord inside the SRB, snap the two halves of the SRB together then tighten the Flex Nut section.
- Insert the power cord and threaded section of the SRB through themounting hole in the machine and secure in place with the LockingHex Nut.NOTE: Once the bushing is snapped into place, it is not recommended to un-snap it and re-use it.If using this part for other applications: The hole size requirements are as follows:
- Mounting hole diameter: 3/4" (.73")
- Threads fit 1/4" NPT or 1/2"