Statim Part #01-100812S
CONDENSER WASTE BOTTLE KIT
Easy to Release Condenser Waste Bottle
The Secret Of Our Statim 5000 G4 Waste Bottle Kit Is In Our New & Improved, One-Of-A-Kind Design, Which Allows You To Remove The Condenser Waste Bottle From The Exhaust Tubing.....With The Simple Push of a Button.
Simply push and release the quick connect on the lid and the bottle is free from the exhaust tube for easy maintenance
- Self-contained reservoir assembly
- Comes completely assembled - simply add water and connect the exhaust tube.
- All parts are also sold separately
Fits: Vent Solenoid Valve (On Back Of Autoclave)
NOTE: The In-Line Quick Disconnect will not function properly with the Original Statim Teflon Tubing. Only use with the supplied Nylon Tubing
Click Here For Easy To Follow Installation Instructions
Should anything ever go wrong, every part of this kit is individually available and easily replaced. That means you will never have to buy a complete kit again!
What The Statim 5000 G4 Condenser Waste Bottle Kit Does
The Waste Bottle is operational when the solenoid valve is activated:
- Air Removal/Pressurization of The Cassette: At the beginning of the heat up phase, all of the air is removed from the cassette and sent into the bottle
- Steam Removal/Pressure Release: When the vent phase starts at the end of the cycle: The steam is sent into the condensation coil, where it is cooled enough to return to a liquid state (water)