Midmark Part #002-0375-00
Old Midmark Part #014-0193-00
AIR VENT BELLOWS ASSEMBLY (Bellows Style)
- Bronze bellows; Stainless steel housing
- 1/4" compression fittings- both ends
- Mounts to tubing between temperature gauge and reservoir
- Actuates within 5°F of saturated steam temperature
Fits: Reservoir Tubing
Model(s) This Part Fits: Midmark M11 Autoclave With Serial Number Prefixes ES, ET, FP, FR & GB
Now You Can Upgrade Your Midmark M11 From The Air Vent Bellows Assembly To the Newer Style, Longer Lasting Steam Trap Assembly With This Easy To Install Steam Trap Upgrade Kit Part #MIK078-807
Replacing the Midmark M11 Bellows Assembly Couldn't Be Easier. The instructions below, a screwdriver (to remove the back cover), a couple of wrenches and a few minutes of your time is all that is needed
SERVICE TIP: We now offer two different Air Vent Bellows Assemblies - Part #RCB100-823 and RCB089-822. The diaphragm style and the bellows style. Currently, the RCB089-822 (this assembly) and the Midmark Bellows are both diaphragm style assemblies. This style has only one convolution doing all the work.
The other style is this bellows assembly - the RCB100-823. This Bellows Style Assembly, has several convolutions doing all of the work...... so it lasts much longer than the diaphragm style.
How To Replace The Midmark M11 Bellows Assembly
How To Remove The Mdmark M11 Bellows Assembly
- Remove back panel (Click Here For Instructions)
- Disconnect tube (1) from tee (2)
- Pull downward on bellows assembly (3) to remove bellows assembly from condensing tank (4).
- Loosen and remove tubes (1 and 5) from bellows assembly (3)
Midmark Bellows Assembly Removal/Installation
How To Install The Midmark M11 Bellows Assembly
- Connect tubes (1 and 5) to bellows assembly (3)
- Position bellows assembly (3) and insert tube (5) into tube hole of condensing tank (4)
- Connect tube (1) to tee (2)
- Install back panel (Click Here For Instructions)
"Midmark M11 Autoclave Repair Made Simple™"