Midmark Part #002-0363-00
Installation Instructions Below
- 3/16" quick disconnect terminals
- Includes all parts as shown
- Single would coil 120V/60Hz.
- Stroke: 1/2"; 14.6 Ω
- Pull type solenoid
- Blue Coil 14 ohms
Door hinge mounting bracket
Model(s) This Part Fits:
Midmark M9 Autoclave
Fits Midmark M9 Autoclave -001 thru -019 with Serial # prefixes CZ, DA, DB, DX, DY, FD & OM
Where is the Midmark M9 Pulse Solenoid located?
Look for it in the picture below - It is on the right hand side (as you are facing it) and towards the front of the autoclave
How To Replace The Midmark M9 Pulse Solenoid
How To Remove The Old Midmark M9 Pulse Solenoid
How To Install The New Midmark M9 Pulse Solenoid
- Remove The Control PC board
- Remove two screws (1) from Pulse Solenoid (2)
- Remove nut (3) and shoulder screw (4), and then remove pulse solenoid (2) and latch lever (5) as an assembly from pressure vessel bracket (6)
- Using a 3/32 in. punch (available at any hardware store), remove roll pin (7) and latch lever (5) from plunger of pulse solenoid (2)
- Using a 3/32 in. punch, install latch lever (5) on plunger of pulse solenoid (2) and secure using roll pin (7)
- Coat shoulder screw (4) with Loctite 271
- Install latch lever (5) and pulse solenoid (2) as an assembly on pressure vessel bracket (6)
- Secure using shoulder screw (4) and nut (3)
NOTE: The holes for the two screws (1) are oblong. Install screws at the top of each hole first, then adjust
downward as necessary if door will not open.
- Position pulse solenoid (2) on chamber bracket (6) and secure in position using two screws (1)
- Install control PC board
"Midmark M9 Autoclave Repair Made Simple™"