Pelton Crane Part #004146 / 002-0359-00
PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
- 1/2 MPT x 1/2 FPT
- Cracking Pressure: 35 PSI
Model This Part Fits:
Pelton Crane OCM Autoclave
If you see evidence the Pelton Crane OCM Autoclave Pressure Relief Valve is Leaking, Replace it right away.
Even a small drip will act like a leak and keep the autoclave from reaching the proper temperature and pressures
needed for sterilization. If this happens, your instruments Are Not Being Sterilized
. So replace it
To remove the Pressure Relieve Valve from the chamber of the Pelton Crane OCM Autoclave,
simply turn it in a counter-clockwise. We use a pipe wrench to remove them. It makes the job a whole lot easier!
HOW TO REPLACE THE PELTON CRANE OCM AUTOCLAVE SAFETY VALVE
- Unplug Autoclave And Ensure No Pressure Is In The Chamber
- Remove The Outer Casing
- Locate The Valve at Upper Left Rear Of Camber
- Remove The Valve as outlined in the Tech Tip Above
- Install the New Valve (Using Teflon Tape Or Plumber's Putty on Threads To Assure A Tight Seal
- Re-use the Directional Pipe Attached To The Old Valve
- Manually Activate Valve By Pulling Up On The Ring Periodically to Check Proper Function & Seating
- Re-Install Outer Casing
"Pelton Crane OCM Autoclave Repair Made Simple™"